Please note that the First Year Seminar (FYS) course is not required for the accelerated BSN program.
The Accelerated BSN program is for individuals who have obtained a baccalaureate degree in another field and who wish to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. This full time, 17-month, on-campus nursing curriculum requires the following pre-requisites:
* Anatomy and Physiology I & II prerequisite courses must be completed within five years of admission.
** Other science prerequisites must be completed within 10 years of admission.
- General Biology with Lab**
- Microbiology wtih Lab**
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II*
- Bioorganic Chemistry with Lab**
- General Psychology
- Research Methods (in healthcare preferred but not required).
For the above courses transferred into UD, a minimum grade of C is required.
For the above courses taken at UD, a minimum grade of C minus (C-) is required.